Saturday, November 03, 2007

You promise, You're so self conscious

It all falls down.
I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down.

I woke up at 8, slept again. Woke up at 9, slept again.
Woke up at 10, slept again. Woke up at 11, decided to stop sleeping.
Hah. Anyways, spent the whole day with family today.

Immediately after I woke up, got changed & went out for lunch.
I was still feeling so effing drowsy okay! Hahah still sleepy.
Lunched at JEC with mama & sissie. Bro & Dad went to the lib.

After eating, we went to Watsons & bought another hair dye.
& the best thing was that mama did not scold us & instead,
she helped us pay for the hair dye. HELL YEAH!
Oh, my sissie & I bought Red colour. Why not purple?

Cos my initial colour was already red. & we wanna save,
so we dont wanna go to salon, we shared & bought the red one.
Ha ha. Red hotness, wooo sizzling hot :D

Homed, sissie & I dye our hairs. & my hair is so red now.
HAHA. Im a happy girl with red hair :)
Imm-ed in the late afternoon to have dinner. Ate @ PepperLunch!


:)


Looking spastic here yo.


JOYCELEE :D


My familyyyyy!


My cutesy brother, Bryan.




HAHAHA. HE IS SO DISGUSTED WITH MY KISSES!


(: Being forced to act cute, lol.

PEPPERLUNCH!


Special sauces, like real. Hah.


Brother's & Dad's.




MINE! Salmon with Cream pasta. Cant get enough of salmon yo.


Sissie's.


Mum's.


Looks like this inside (:


She told me to take this for her, LOL.


:D Sissie & Paps.

After that we girls went to shop, guys went to stone.
:D :D
Really what! Alrighty, guys dont like shopping. Right?

Mum bought me a small sling bag & a grey cardigan.
Yaye thanks mum, ILY!
Went to buy groceries, then we homed. Tiring day yo.

Think Im going to West Coast with my honey tomorrow!
We're gonna play till we drop. Ha ha, no doubt bout that.
:D Update more tomorrow, Imma update everyday!
Goodbye all.


& all the stars in the sky are nothing compared to your smile.

No comments: